problem with a summation object

Maria maria.richter.mail at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:28:26 UTC 2012

Hallo David,

the error occurued in the line where the observation should be added.
I deleted this thread because I found the mistake:

When you define the summation objects you have to write them into
seperate lines like:

Dim SummationAcc as Summation
Dim SummationRT as Summation

and not like:

Dim SummationAcc, SummationRT as Summation

I do not have an explanation for this...