forcing to choose only two object by click

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Mar 1 17:35:41 UTC 2012

Güzin,

I think the reason you do not get a response to
this question is because it is just too complex
for this type of forum.  The short answer is, to
do what you want will take some careful, complex,
and intricate coding, which you will need to
figure out for yourself based on all the working
elements that you already have on hand (or hire
someone else to do it, if you could find such a
person).  To take an analogy, if this were a
music writing forum, you might reasonably ask how
to transpose "Mary Had a Little Lamb" from
C-major to G-major.  But aking how to rewrite
Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" in the style of
Rachmaninoff might not get a response.

But PST Web Support sometimes helps out with
complex projects like this, so you might try
contacting them at http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp .

---
David McFarlane
E-Prime training