Multiple text box and clicking problem in same screen

hale haleilgaz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:01:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had a problem about developing experiment. I checked out topics but
i couldn't find any solution about my problem. In my experiment there
are 7 different text boxes in the same screen and user will enter into
each box characters like "a" or "1".

When i run the experiment; i want to click a text box and enter a
character after that i have to click the second box and again enter
another character then third, fourth...

I added keyboard device, echo and display there aren't any problems
here but when i put text boxes in same screen i couldn't enter
characters second, third or the others.

I will be very pleased if anyone help me. Thanks a lot.

Hale