multiple choice without correct answer.

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Mar 16 20:58:59 UTC 2012

OK, time for just one more thing before I shut down this PC...  By
using the mouse, do you mean that your program detects which of three
zones they click on the display?  As long as you have the programming
to detect a click on one of three zones, you need merely add the code
to log which of those zones was click.  Should not be hard.

OK, shutting down, have a bon weekend whereever you are...

-- David McFarlane