Random lists and orders, but with correspondence block1/block2

Catarina Azevedo catarina.melo.azevedo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:22:49 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Thank you for your help. I tried to enter the PST support but it
doesn't accept my email and password...(I don't know why). Can you put
here the recall study example, please?

I just need to know how to define that the word "y" will appear in the
second block, if the word "x" appears on the first block, although
words in the first block are chosen randomly. I really need some help.

Cheers

Catarina