Can't recover all data from E-Recovery although data is there

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:31:13 UTC 2012

I am sure that the data is tehre because the file is about as large as the
ones not being coruppted and I can furthermore see the trial number. It's
just the format that makes it impossible for me to read the data.

I have written PST, but that will take a while. So any help is appreciated.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the file, for some reason it will always be
deleted. But if any of you thinks he/she can solve the problem, I am more
than willing to provide you with the file.

Have a nice labour day,
Tobias