How to feedback the number of correct answers?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed May 9 17:58:29 UTC 2012

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.  3) In addition,
PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

This is covered in the Reference Guide that came with E-Prime, in the
section on FeedbackDisplay Macros.  In particular, you want the
@ACC.N macro, but you should definitely familiarize yourself with the
full table of macros in section 1.3.8.5.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx