Online training in E-Prime(R) from Michigan State University

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon May 14 20:12:23 UTC 2012

Thanks for asking.  Indeed, we offer this
year-round, on a "rolling enrollment" basis, so
that each student may start any time that suits
them and proceed more or less at their own
pace.  We do request that students complete the
course within four weeks of their registering,
for both administrative and pedagogical reasons.

Just FYI, we developed the course over last
summer and fall using EP2.0.8.90, the latest
release at that time.  In late January PST
released EP2.0.10.182, which offers some
substantial improvements over previous releases,
and some of the course videos may look a little
different from the latest E-Prime
release.  Nevertheless, everything in our online
course remains valid, and students may still use
any version of E-Prime for doing the course.

-- David McFarlane