Feedback on the same screen as stimulus

Beckerlab eprimebeckerlab at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:12:57 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I am programming a delayed match to sample task. I have it essentially
running, and it works like this.

An initial stimuli is displayed, like a picture of a dog, this picture
disappears. Then, 4 pictures appear: cat, rat, dog, and pig for
example.

I need it so if the participant clicks "rat", then a red X appears
either over the rat picture (preferably), or to replace the rat
picture, to signify that this is an incorrect response. Then the
participant has to pick another response, so it's like this:

DOG
(dog disappears)

CAT DOG RAT PIG

let's say they click pig now, a red X needs to appear over PIG, and
the loop does NOT run again, instead, they are just displayed with the
4 options

CAT DOG RAT X

Now, let's say they pick cat, their options are now like this

X DOG RAT X

X's over 2 of their choices, if they click the correct option, that
option gets a green checkmark over it. The words "Correct" or
"Incorrect" also need to appear at the top of the slide if possible.

------------------

I am not sure how to go about this... I know how feedback works in
general, something like this (below) might work with slide states...
but then there would be too many possible options of x's and
checkmarks...and I'm not sure how to get the location to work.

If Stimulus.ACC = 1 Then
		Feedback3.ActiveState = "Correct"
Else
		Feedback3.ActiveState = "Incorrect"