Feedback on the same screen as stimulus

Beckerlab eprimebeckerlab at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:11:21 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply David!

I have tried to combine the 2 segments, but it won't work for some
reason... I am not sure why... I am having trouble trying to decipher
what
"If c.GetAttrib("Check" & nCheck & "Image") = "checkempty.bmp" Then

			c.SetAttrib "Check" & nCheck & "Image", "checkfull.bmp" "

Means? What is nCheck?

I just wanted to have a statement where If the stringhit = 1, then if
you clicked on it a check will appear, else a red X... not sure what
I'm doing wrong

Thanks in advance!