No subject

natalija miladinovic natalijamiladinovic3 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 02:03:17 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I have just started using Eprime, and I am still getting familiar with it.
I was wondering if anyone could explain me how to design the following
program: present 24 different pictures, each picture should be presented
for 1 second, and in between two pictures there should be a blank screen
for a second, so 1 second picture no.1, 1 second blank, 1 second picture
no.2, one second blank and so on and so forth... As far as I understood
this is pretty easy to do, but I am still struggling. How do I put pictures
in the Eprime and what should I do? I  would appreciate any help!! Thanks
in advance!