sending trigger to other devices locked on to the time of response

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:54:57 UTC 2012

Hi David,

thanks for your solution. You might have seen my other recent posting
(https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/e-prime/GkQSKYep2so)
where I have the following paradigm:

1) 200 ms search slide (fixed duration)
2) up to 5000 ms response slide (terminated by response to 1))

I managed to have a fixed duration for 1) and a terminating presentation
for 2) but I don't seem to being able to manage that a trigger will be sent
during 1)

Any ideas how to implement your solution to my example?

Best,
Tobias