feedback

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:07:29 UTC 2012

hi,

you would probably like to do this using a slide object containing the
required states (tabs). Then, use a small piece of inline script just
before the slide to set the ActiveState property of the slide to make sure
the correct state is presented. An empty state can be used if no feedback
is required. (Possibly setting the slide duration to a smaller value in
this case)

cheers
paul