Bitmap trouble with E-Prime

leigh leigh.sepeta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:08:53 UTC 2012

I know that the images have to be in bitmap format for E-Prime, but my
images are currently in tiff format and when I convert my tiff images to
bmp on my mac, E-Prime will not recognize the bmp files. Do you know how to
fix this? I can convert the tiff to bmp images on a PC and it works, BUT on
a PC a black border is added to the images when switching from a tiff to
bmp that I do not want (it is a memory paradigm so the black border can't
be there bc it is NOT there in the recognition trial), so I would much
prefer using the Mac created bmp files.

Thank you for any help that you can provide!
Leigh