Feedback and inline script

Gulshan Tahir pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 16:09:07 UTC 2012

Hi Susan

Thank you I have tried that and now it works, wierd. But now I have another problem. All I receive are positive feedback for all 3 response types (positive, negative and no response). Is there a way that I can maybe code it a little different so that no response and negative response show up as blank?

Thank you