Simple cumulative timing question

Scott saultsj at missouri.edu
Mon Nov 12 00:04:19 UTC 2012

OK -- Here's some clarification and correction:
3027 - FEATURE: <http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=3027>RefreshAlignment
locks into nearest refresh vertical blank to promote timing accuracy

It's something I missed that evidently was introduced even BEFORE the
production release, since this KB article seemed to have been originally
posted 1/5/2007 9:25:00 PM (GMT,) but subsequently updated 1/4/2012 4:10:00
PM (GMT). I don't see any extended discussions of this change, or exactly
when it occurred, from a quick search of this forum for RefreshAlignment.
However, your analysis,
 FrankBank, appears to be correct regarding the consequences of RefreshAlignment
when strictly applying the quoted "rule of thumb" . This feature change may
have occurred when E-Prime 2 was first introduced and I overlooked it and
the potential consequences of continuing to use a 'rule' I learned for
E-Prime 1.  Again, I apologize for my confusion, and for interjectingconfusion into this forum.I'm not sorry to discover my error, however, and
to learn things about E-Prime that I need to research more thoroughly.
Thanks!