multiple mouse click recording on a single picture (not slide)

Eszter Kormann ringril at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:29:30 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have a very simple problem in connection with collecting multiple mouse
response coordinates. We use a single picture which consists of several
pictures in a 4X4 grid (I've attached a sample). People are asked to click
on those pictures within the grid which we had already shown to them (8
clicks out of 16). How can I register all of the 8 clicks's coordinates
 with the modification of the script linked below, which in fact works
perfectly well for our experiment.

If Stimulus.InputMasks.Responses.Count > 0 Then

Dim theMouseResponseData As MouseResponseData
Set theMouseResponseData =
CMouseResponseData(Stimulus.InputMasks.Responses(1))
If theMouseResponseData Is Nothing Then
c.SetAttrib "Stimulus.RespCursorX", theMouseResponseData.CursorX
c.SetAttrib "Stimulus.RespCursorY", theMouseResponseData.CursorY
End If

End If

Thanks a lot,
Eszter