Setting the correct answer and compare with response

filiz gözenman filizg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:46:03 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have a problem with setting the correct answer. In the trial list the
correct answer is set up according to the image name as an attribute. Each
time 4 random images are shown and one of the image is the correct answer,
so I had to set the correct answer attribute as "image.bmp". I cant set the
correct answer as my attribute because it doesn't let me to use ".bmp"
list. Also since this is a recall memory experiment, subjects have to press
numbers from 1-6 for choosing the stimuli. Thus, their recorded response is
just numbers. While the responses are numbers and the correct answers are
".bmp" names I can not compare them and get the accuracy. Is there a simple
way to compare the correct answer and responses? What I do is converting
both correct answers and responses on excel, but that takes A LOT OF time.

Thank you in advance,
Filiz