Setting the correct answer and compare with response

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:14:46 UTC 2012

Hi Filiz,

Eprime will randomise by-row, so having multiple attributes in separate
columns is not a problem at all. In other words: stimulus filename and
correct response will stay paired, even after shuffling the trials. This
mechanism is explained in the manuals and demonstrated in lots of examples
offered by PST. If you use nested lists you should put both attributes in
the same list to make sure they stay together. And once you have the
CorrectResponse values in a separate attribute, you can simple put a
reference to this attribute in the 'correct response' property of the input
mask (using the bracket syntax: [CorrectResponse]).

best,
paul