images

pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 08:38:12 UTC 2012

Dear All I hope you can help.

I am doing a visual spatial memory task with e-prime 2.0. Now I
havemanaged to change things around so that the first section of
mytesting works however the second part is going wrong. I am
showingimages ranging from 4-21 in a randomised order on one screen
across 10trials. This will be my search screen where participants just
studythe screen and do nothing. The screen which follows is my
stimulusscreen where there should be 1 image that should be shown that
waspresent in the previous screen in either the same or
differentposition. Also within the stimulus screen the participants
can respondwith S (same) or D (different). I am having problems with
the stimulusscreen as the images either all show up or 1 shows up that
I wouldmanually put in. 1 image does not show up on its own in the
positionit was in within the previous screen either in a random
position or inthe same position. This has put a halt in my experiment
and I would like your help to solve this problem.