apply bold format selectively within TextDisplay?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Oct 16 19:42:53 UTC 2012

Correct on all counts.  TextDisplay applies the same text
characteristics to all the text, no way around that.  And as you
said, one could work around this to some extent with a Slide,
although that would not automatically adjust for text that may appear
in different places for different sentences.  For the ultimate in
control, you would have to go to Canvas.Text and associated methods
(see that topic in the E-Basic Help facility), I did that for one project.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx