Using a joystick as a response and defining correct response.

Pip pipgriffiths86 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:46:48 UTC 2012

I'm not sure that you can do this automatically, but if you code some inline to store the final x co ord of the cursor then you can look at this in the output file and use filters to determine whether the correct answer was given. You can also set up a screen that will respond if the answer was "correct" through using this method.

Essentially you set a variable, get EPRime to write the x co ord to that variable and then get a conditional statement to read that file and feedback the necessary response to the participant

Hope this helped

Pip

Sent from my iPhone