Discussion re: new PreRelease & Frame defaults for EP2

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Sep 7 18:27:31 UTC 2012

Replying to an existing thread and changing the Subject does *not*
work to start a new thread, it merely  adds your message to the
existing thread (sometimes even changing the original thread title),
thus "hijacking" the thread.

If you want to start a new thread, please start from scratch and send
a new message to e-prime at googlegroups.com .  Do *not* reply to an
existing thread unless you mean your message as an extension of that thread.

Posting this with the original thread title, hoping to maintain
thread integrity.

Thank you,
-- David McFarlane