E-run stopped working

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Sat Sep 8 14:52:47 UTC 2012

Please folks, do *not* respond to this thread with any further
discussion of E-Run, joysticks, etc.  This is a hijack of the original
thread on "new PreRelease & Frame defaults for EP2", as you may see at
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/bvTbL-QMgu8/discussion .

The OP has already started a new thread entititled "E-Run stopped
responding to a joystick", as you may see at
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/KbOLgELKrqQ/discussion , and
you may post responses to that thread instead.

Thank you,
-- David McFarlane