Canvas questions to load images

Corona shunyata.aishwarya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:36:52 UTC 2012

Thank you. I do not have access to the e-prime basic help, due to running a
Windows-Vista, 64-bit system.  .hlp files are no longer recognized by
Vista-32. I tried installing a tool that allows .hlp files to be read, but
it somehow failing. Is there a workaround to this, so I can view the
e-prime basic files?

Thanks,
Corona