Canvas questions to load images

Corona shunyata.aishwarya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:18:01 UTC 2012

Thank you. I had looked at the site link you've given, but it was more a
problem of running the validation tool that was failing (although I do have
an original Vista version). Apparently, the error I encountered is quite
common (or so, the Microsoft user forums suggest). I however, found a
roundabout way, which may be useful for others:
http://download.cnet.com/Help-Explorer-Viewer/3000-6675_4-10666661.html .
This software application works as a reader for .hlp files.

Thank you for your suggestions. Now that I have the E-Basic help showing
up(or visible), I can at least look it up.

Corona.