Many images in one slide

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Sep 21 17:52:50 UTC 2012

Just regarding replacing "dummy" locations on your Slide with your
own images:  Please first do *all* the tutorials in *all* the manuals
that came with E-Prime, this is covered there.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----