Repeat incorrect trial at the end of the list, until correct

Valerio Biscione valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:50:32 UTC 2013

Hi. How can I do an experiment in which the incorrect trial are repeated at
the end of the trial list, until a correct response is given?
I have looked for some similar topic but I have not found anything really
similar. I suppose that I could either repeat the main list until all the
trials are "correct" (but how would I know? When the software goes on the
top of the list, all the Correct attribute are set to 0!) or I can
dynamically  create a new list until all of the last trials are correct.

Do you have any suggestion?