Response accuracy unreliable because {SHIFT} logged as response

Hester Duffy hester.duffy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:42:23 UTC 2013

Do the responses have to be capitals? Could you not ask them to use
lower-case instead? Youll still have to figure out how to let them use both
+ and = without the shift key causing problems, but that might at least
help?

Postdoctoral Fellow
Brain and Mind Institute
The University of Western Ontario