Any consultants for hire?

CPB charlenebebko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:35:37 UTC 2013

Does anyone know of a consultant we can hire to assist in completing the
synchronization of Tobii eyetracker and EEG using E-prime.
We have the E-Prime program complete, except we are not able to figure out
the programming necessary to put markers in the
EEG reading.  Actually, we aren't all that sure that the two are even
'talking to each other,' but we do have the hardware correctly
configured.