Sounds not played

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Dec 2 20:34:44 UTC 2013

Francesco,

So far, PST has charged only for major upgrades, e.g., from any
version of EP1 to EP2.  So, if you had a license for EP1, you could
upgrade to any other version of EP1 at no charge, and if you had a
license for EP2, you could upgrade to any other version of EP2 at no
charge.  But no one needs me to tell them that, they can just go to
the PST download site, try downloading/installing the software, and
see what happens!

Note that PST made *major* changes in the software from EP2.0.8 to
EP2.0.10, changes that can break things, so you may want to first try
the upgrade to EP2.0.8.90 before going all the way to the Production
Release (2.0.10.242) or the latest version (currently
2.0.10.353).  You can see PST's advice about this at
https://support.pstnet.com/entries/24643063 .

Aside from that, you might also take Michiel's sound advice to
double-check your file names.

-- David McFarlane