KeyLists

Margot Elizabeth turquoised13 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 01:00:27 UTC 2013

hi Alexis,
Well... sort of.  I never did figure out how to use Key Lists properly.
Instead I made it more simple by pulling out a quasi-random subset of the
unrelateds, and coding them as if they were another group of
meaningful stimuli (conceptually) instead of being more unrelated
pairs.  The word pairs were only quasi-random because as athey  subset
matched the sets of meaningful pairs re: length, frequency, etc., but they
were otherwise chosen unsystematically.  Now I have 5 groups, which
NetStation will show 4 at a time.  That's all I really need, except to
check on occasion that the subset of unrelateds and the full set look
pretty much the same.  So far so good.
Margot