Labeling EEG Triggers

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 01:40:45 UTC 2013

An example using native parallel port (Decimal address = 88,
therefore Hex address 378) to send bytes to a NeuroScan system using
Hex notation (&H...), which would appear in NeuroScan .cnt file as
trigger codes 1 to 10:

' assess item level and send appropriate trigger code to NuAmps
If c.GetAttrib ("numobs") = 1 then
                 WritePort &H378, &H1

         elseif c.GetAttrib ("numobs") = 2 then
                 WritePort &H378, &H2