Go/No-Go Task Programming (David McFarlane?)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Feb 6 22:25:09 UTC 2013

Gugs,

Yes, the course does cover the essentials of critical timing,
including use of cumulative/event timing, etc.  Whether you take the
course or not, you should also look at the "Critical Timing" chapter
in the E-Prime User's Guide (chapter 3 in the first edition, ch. 4 (&
severely abbreviated) in the new edition).

Although you are already familiar with the basic structure/workings
of E-Prime, you may also find that the course fills in some details,
and "best practices".  I will send you separately a .pdf of the
course syllabus.

If you have any more questions, please contact me privately, using
the address you find for me on Google Groups, or the address you may
find by following the course link below.

Thank you.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training