Labeling EEG Triggers

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 21:50:43 UTC 2013

I've never used serial device. Sure, you can write to it, but I think
what you write will depend on how your EEG system is designed to
receive event information (detailed in its manual?). Others who know
these things will have to help.

Maybe look in e-basic help, for "SerialDevice Object (topic)"

Or search this group for serial port ... here is a post by David
McFarlane, for example, who obviously knows of these things:

https://www.pstnet.com/forum/Topic4793-8-1.aspx#bm4801

A couple of examples from google search of e-prime code to interface
with different external systems through serial port:

http://www.mindmedia.nl/CMS/en/support/knowledge-base/item/272-how-to-run-an-e-prime-project-by-using-the-nti.html

http://www.cedrus.com/support/stimtracker/tn1411_eprime.htm

good luck