how can i modify the moving window script?

Maria De Martino ma.demartino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:51:42 UTC 2013

Hi,
I need some help in order to modify the moving window experiment script
(downloaded here:
http://www.pstnet.com/support/samples.asp?Mode=View&SampleID=11).

I have to build up a script for a self-paced reading experiment with the
moving window paradigm.

I have sentences composed of 8 words and more and I need sentences to be
presented word by word. In my experiment, a mask of the whole sentence
should be presented before the presentation of the first word of the
sentence.

For instance, for the sentence "Paul is tired", the first slide has to
display the mask ---- -- -----.
Can somebody help me please,
thank you,
Maria