Sound filename empty??

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:40:08 UTC 2013

I would try to run the same script, but with all audio completely removed.
Just to make check if it is related to the sound. You could also try to
create a very simple test script that only has a start-up screen and a
sound object to play the audio (using the same settings as the original
script). The idea is to isolate the problem/crash to get an idea of what is
going on. Because the crash immediately occurs when the script is started,
it could be related to the initialisation of devices.

paul