Video buffering issue

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 14 20:27:23 UTC 2013

What OS?

Earlier versions of EP2 were known to have problems presenting sound
& movies under Windows Vista & 7 (e.g.,
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/xvCq8uq_T5c ,
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic2760-12-1.aspx ,
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/Gg67RCJqqQU), but those
problems were supposed to have been ironed out by EP2.0.8.90.  In any
case, you might consider upgrading to EP2.0.10.242, although this may
affect other experiments (see PST's own warnings).  Or, use Windows
XP, all of these things seemed to work pretty well under XP.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----