Windows 8 and E-prime 2

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:53:56 UTC 2013

I have not tried EP under Win8 myself, but
according to
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=4026
, this combination is "Not recommended as of this
writing."  In addition, while responding to some
notes I made regarding the latest EP2, PST Web
Support staff told me just yesterday, "We have
had reports of E-Prime functioning on Windows 8
machines. However, we haven't done any testing on
8 so leaving it as 'doesn't work' is probably OK.".

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx