drawing board

Michiel Sovijarvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Fri Jan 25 12:34:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

1) Yes, I have. Attached is an experiment - don't know if it still works (I
wrote it about 3 years ago), but have a look.

2) Not really, we used one of those wacom tablets (before tablets got a
different meaning). The only thing you have to make sure to look for is to
see if they support a relative/absolute function: e.g., top right corner
drawer can mean the top-right corner, but also, like a mouse pointer, the
centre, with offset at previous location.

Best,

Michiel

Dr. Michiel M. Sovijarvi-Spapé

Helsinki Institute for Information Technology

Aalto & Helsingin Yliopisto.