No Data in Data File

mikes22091 at gmail.com mikes22091 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:17:21 UTC 2013

I am having a problem, I have a consecutive questions one of them asks a
Yes or No question while the next has a scale from 1-9. In the data file
the numbers are not being logged for the in the question response list. The
Yes and the No are but the 1-9 are not. I have it linked to response in the
preferences but still nothing. I have tried a few different things but
still cannot get the numbered to be logged.

Thank you,

Mike