E-Prime Device Sound Error

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 16 19:50:05 UTC 2013

You might still want to use sound for a later experiment, so best to get
this fixed at any rate.  If you search through the forums you will find
that EP2.0.8.22 was known to have problems with sound & movies under
Windows Vista & 7.  You should update to at least 2.0.8.90, or even all
the way to 2.0.10.242.  You have already paid for those updates.

You might also contact PST Web Support for more specific help.

-- David McFarlane