creating code for hittest

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:26:51 UTC 2013

Well, thanks to the microsoftish strategy of PST regarding their file
formats, there is no easy way to translate this file back to a previous
version. (At our MRI site we have to deal with this incompatibility
nightmare on a daily basis.) If upgrading to the latest release is not an
option, you could try to install the latest version on another computer
just to check the script. (I use a virtual machine to run different version
of EStudio)  I also attached a very simplified version of a similar script,
that was created with an older version. Not as fancy as the other one, but
at least shows how to detect the selected object.

best
paul