Display Runtime Error

Edward Justin Modestino edward.modestino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:12:28 UTC 2013

Thanks.  In the E-Studio of the task, I went to Edit> Experiment > Devices
tab: I changed the "Match Desktop Resolution at Runtime" from NO to YES.
Now it works!

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:28 PM, ben robinson <baltimore.ben at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry, I meant Edit>Experiment... (inside Eprime).
>

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Edward Justin Modestino, Ph.D. <
> edward.modestino at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Where is this *"Edit>Properties>Devices>Display>Edit"?*
>> **
>> In Windows 8 to change the settings, it is at *Control Panel >
>> Appearance and Personalization > Display* which no longer allows you to
>> select display size in pixels, etc., it allows you to choose from the
>> default of Smaller-100% or to chnage it to Medium-125%, with custom sizing
>> options using a percentage of a ruler (9 point Segoe UI) using Windows XP
>> style scaling or not.
>>
>> If I go into E-Prime2,* Edit > Properties, I am at the script properties*,
>> as the script is still open.
>>
>> *So, where are you suggesting I go to this
>> "Edit>Properties>Devices>Display Edit"?  In E-Prime2 or the Windows 8
>> settings?*
>> **
>> *Please do elaborate.  Thanks!*
>>

>> On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 1:30:14 PM UTC-4, ben wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like you may need to change the screen resolution properties.
>>> Maybe your laptop can't display the default resolution that eprime is
>>> trying to display. Go to: Edit>Properties>Devices>**Display>Edit... and
>>> see what other options you have for the number of pixels to display.

>>>  --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/e-prime/24f3533b-e445-4ae2-905a-81289893249f%40googlegroups.com
>> .

>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/e-prime/CABkDJUcMQ0MB-8dZV4ZR%2BB5A8nd0LqRrvqdjmRZZsMibECrY%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com
> .

Edward Justin Modestino, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor of Neuroscience and Religious Cognition
Boston University

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Functional Neuroimaging and the Scientific
Study of Religion
Institute for the Bio-Cultural Study of Religion & Cognition and
Parkinson's Disease Project, Dept. of Neurology, VA Boston Healthcare System

Faculty/Neuroscientist
Atlantic University