Recording time between moves in Tower of Hanoi task

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:35:10 UTC 2013

I think all relevant information is already available in the ouptut of the
TOHx script. Each event (selecting source and selecting target position) is
saved separately within each iteration of the ActionList. I think the most
useful attribute is the absolute response time (WaitForRespons.RTTime). You
can use this timestamp to calculate differences. Other useful attributes
are Selected (1 if source was selected, 0 if the target position was
selected) and StimOnset (absolute time stamp of stimulus). There are also
separate attributes for total number of moves and time that was required to
complete a solution.

best
paul