Random Photos

KatrinH Heimann katrinheimann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:56:46 UTC 2013

Dear Mike, I am sorry, but I don't see your problem. Normally, in a list,
you put under a stimulus attribute the name of a photo-file. Thus you
create as many lines of the list as you wanna have trials, filling them
with the filenames you attend to use.  Then you randomize this list. In the
trialprocedure in the pictureslide you then just have to refer to this
attribute (for example [picture]) (so where you would normally write the
name of the file, you now write [picture] and eprime will look in the
attribute of the trial it is running right now to determine the filename.
This is all very well explained in the Eprime basic help.. Or did I get
your question wrongly?
Best
Katrin