Space Bar of Keyboard recognized as response though Keyboard is not chosen as response device

Yuliya Yoncheva yuliya.yoncheva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 22:03:08 UTC 2013

Hi Katrin,
I currently can't activate SRBOX but was currently playing with device
properties so it is fresh in my mind and might potentially be relevant.
If I activate "Keyboard" (Slide: Properties) there is an "Advanced" option
which let's you select "Collection" where you could specify Response mode -
alphanumeric only vs. all, and how Backspace is treated. Perhaps your SRBOX
has similar options which could be modified?
Cheers, Yuliya