Response bar updated by multiple presses

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 23:10:25 UTC 2013

Packages should first be added to the default package directory (My
Experiments/Packages), or put in a folder that you explicitly added to the
package folder search list in EStudio. Then restart estudio and add it to
your exp. However, to view the script I mentioned, you could open the
package in the package editor instead. (EStudio will only show the package
content only in the generated ebs-script.)

~paul