slide object sound and image

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jun 18 15:19:05 UTC 2013

First of all, if you really want an image duration of 50 ms then make
sure that you use a refresh rate that will accomodate that -- see
Chapter 3 of the original User's Guide, or Chapter 4 of the revised one.

Now on to your question.  Put both image and sound on a Slide.  Set
the Duration of the Slide to 50.  For the SlideSound sub-object, make
sure you set Stop After to No.  Now the the sound will continue
playing after the end of the Slide.  If the sound file contains 200
ms of sound, the you should be done.  If the sound file contains more
sound, then try using the SlideSound Stop Offset to limit the
playback to 200 ms.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----