Unable to set the VAS (Paul Groot VAS with changes) needle direction when the scale is vertical

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 18:40:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

Well, I'm not able to double check this right now, but SetCursosPos accepts
X,Y coordinates (in that order) by definition. Using Slider.Bottom for X
and Slider.Left for Y, etc. doesn't make sense...

Shouldn't it be something like this?:

            if strSliderDirection1 = "bottom" then
                Mouse.SetCursorPos VAS_SliderDummy.Left,
VAS_SliderDummy.Bottom
            end if